 General / 10214
Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:43:01 GMT

Dave Stiles <Turbowolf@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
I'm just curious if anyone has ever built their newly-bought lego set • only
to discover a piece is missing.  I've often been positive partway through
that I was missing one, but I always ended up finding it.

On the other hand, I *always* have a small handful of extra pieces. :)

Had worse than a missing piece happen tonite. As I was completeing the • 4020
Fireboat I was lucky to get in a auction a while ago....I found that the
stickers had been cut in half, and they were unusable. ARGH ! ! ! ! !

But at least the 4031 had an extra set of stickers in it....divine • intervetion
perhaps??

Perhaps!  On a recent set, I actually lost a piece (a tiny 1x1 transparent
white tile) behind the couch while assembling it.  Happily, the set had come
with an extra one!

Paul Davidson