 Gaming / 1975
Re: BOW, A new brick wargame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:47:45 GMT

Hi,

I’ve just uploaded the version 1.2 of the rules. In this new version, nothing changed about the rules, but I rewrote some sentence and clarified some paragraph. I also added more pictures. The PDF of this new version contains 6 more pages but 194 less words which clearly shows that I tried to make it easier to read.

The place is still the same, and here is the direct link to the pdf.

I’ve also added some additional rules for those who want more! :-)

Bye.