 Gaming / 1955
Re: BOW, A new brick wargame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Alban NANTY wrote:
   Maybe I could add a page on my website with some maths and probabilities explanations on how the system is mathematically balanced?

Finally I made this page. You can find it on my website, menu “Related Stuff” > “Game System”.

For those who want to analyse the balance of this game mechanism in detail! :-)