 Gaming / 1947
Re: BOW, A new brick wargame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:40:54 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Chris Phillips wrote:
One thing that would be helpful would be if you provided a printer-friendly
version of the rulebook.  (Maybe you did, and I just didn't see it?)

I've add a printable version in pdf of the rulebook on my website.
You can download it here:
<http://bow.lswproject.com/download/bow_rules_book_en.pdf>

Thanks to Joe Meno who proposed his help even if he didn't had time to send me
the pdf (finally my wife made it for me).

I'm currently working on a scenario, once I will have tested it, I will put it
on my website.

Enjoy.