 Gaming / 1146
Re: Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes:
Is anyone going to Gencon? I know there was a LUG meeting in Milwaukee at
the same time last year. I just want to know if I should bring BrikWars
equipment to the con for a pick-up game.

James

I will be there, but I won't be able to participate in an event, because I'm
not able to mobilize any of my creations.  I'm there to play in the
Continental Tournament for the Lord of The Rings CCG ( www.deciper.com ) for
a day or two, depending on my wins.
Later!
~Evan Butzlaff