 Gaming / 1140
Re: Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes:
Is anyone going to Gencon? I know there was a LUG meeting in Milwaukee at
the same time last year. I just want to know if I should bring BrikWars
equipment to the con for a pick-up game.

I'll be there!

I'm an inexperienced BrikWarior but I'd love to play.  Since I'll be flying
from New Jersey to St. Louis and then driving up to Milwaukee, my abilty to
bring bricks is pretty limited.  I will also be informally working for Rio
Grande Games, but aside from a few other time commitments, I would
reschedule in order to play!  And I bet passers-by would be attracted to the
bricks too.

Chris