 Gaming / 1141
Re: Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:20:43 GMT

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
news:Gz8LIq.Eu4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes:
Is anyone going to Gencon? I know there was a LUG meeting in Milwaukee at
the same time last year. I just want to know if I should bring BrikWars
equipment to the con for a pick-up game.

I'll be there!

I'm an inexperienced BrikWarior but I'd love to play.

I know some other people were Lego gaming last year, but I only caught the
end of the fight. Undead in a chapel being assaulted by samurai.

Since I'll be flying from New Jersey to St. Louis and then driving up to
Milwaukee, >my abilty to bring bricks is pretty limited.

We are traveling on Tuesday to the Lego outlet, Targets, and games shops in
Chicago then on to the con on Wed afternoon. Let me know if there is
anything you want me to bring, tech level, vehicles. I can start working on
terrain now. Several people dropped out for our yearly pilgrimage to
Milwaukee, so I should have plenty of room to bring supplies in the car.

I will also be informally working for Rio
Grande Games, but aside from a few other time commitments, I would
reschedule in order to play!  And I bet passers-by would be attracted to • the
bricks too.

Chris

The online registration messed up on me, so I have no events as of this
time, so let me know what your schedule might be so I can work around
whatever your schedule you may have at RGG.

James

PS Do you know if Lego Direct stopped making Cypress trees again??