 Fun / Gaming / 191
Re: BrikWars Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 14:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
I've put up the HTML version of the first six chapters of BrikWars 2000 for
public consumption (books Zero through Two), they're all newfangled and
fancified with illustrations and hotlink cross-indexing and all that other
good stuff you expect from HTML.

Cool!  I just glanced at it, but it looks really good!!  :)

BTW, have you ever thought of EMP weapons and Chainguns?  I think both of these
could be valuable additions to the Brikwars arsenal.

Jeff