 Gaming / 188

Subject:
BrikWars Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 13:25:23 GMT

I've put up the HTML version of the first six chapters of BrikWars 2000 for
public consumption (books Zero through Two), they're all newfangled and
fancified with illustrations and hotlink cross-indexing and all that other
good stuff you expect from HTML.

The bw2k text was supposedly 'finalized', but we ended up making an awful lot
of updates and additions in the last few months, including (just off the top
of my head) a new Foreword with special Anorak rules, an Optional Rules rating
system (0.1), rules for Poison (3.3.8), rules for troop-loaded Cannons and
artillery (6.3.4), a slew of sexy minifig fashion models in chapter 2,
innumerable stat updates for troop weapons, and all kinds of other little
changes and clarifications throughout.

One of the biggest changes that may surprise some people is that the cost of
Buildings has been slashed by 80%.  After heated argument and debate, we
arrived at the conclusion that Drew Lawrence was right, Buildings were just
too expensive.

HTML pages for the remaining chapters, supplements, and appendices are on the
way, as well as a bunch more photos and illustrations that will go in as soon
as we get them all sorted and formatted.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm

Re: BrikWars Update
I've put up the HTML version of the first six chapters of BrikWars 2000 for
public consumption (books Zero through Two),

...public corruption? :-)

<CHOP>
One of the biggest changes that may surprise some people is that the cost of
Buildings has been slashed by 80%.  After heated argument and debate, we
arrived at the conclusion that Drew Lawrence was right, Buildings were just
too expensive.

...Special this week! Buildings 80% off!!!

...Ok, now I have a question and how I handled it during our last game. How do you 'make'
a fig portable gun?

...In our last game, I had a Mk II balistik that two figs toted around. I basically made
it a very tiny building that was basically just a gun and controls and the figs toted it
based on its weight (2 figs could carry it at -1"). I costed it at like 30 pts or so
(replaced a squad with 2 unarmed figs and the gun). What's ur read on the situation?

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com