 Gaming / 194
Re: BrikWars Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 18:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
I've put up the HTML version of the first six chapters of BrikWars 2000 for
public consumption (books Zero through Two), they're all newfangled and
fancified with illustrations and hotlink cross-indexing and all that other
good stuff you expect from HTML.

Cool!  I just glanced at it, but it looks really good!!  :)

Thanks!

BTW, have you ever thought of EMP weapons and Chainguns?  I think both of
these could be valuable additions to the Brikwars arsenal.

Playing a lot of first-person shooters lately, are we?  (Funny thing, you
might find this hard to believe, but we've been kicking around an idea to
include minifig DeathMatch rules when we expand chapter 10.)

For EMP weapons, we build a Pistol, Rifle, or Laser and set it to Stun Damage
v. Machines (no additional point cost).  Chainguns would be effectively the
same as MachineGuns (as far as BrikWars is concerned).

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm