 Gaming / 188
  BrikWars Update

I've put up the HTML version of the first six chapters of BrikWars 2000 for public consumption (books Zero through Two), they're all newfangled and fancified with illustrations and hotlink cross-indexing and all that other good stuff you expect from (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) ...public corruption? :-) <CHOP> (...) ...Special this week! Buildings 80% off!!! ...Ok, now I have a question and how I handled it during our last game. How do you 'make' a fig portable gun? ...In our last game, I had a Mk II balistik that (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) Cool! I just glanced at it, but it looks really good!! :) BTW, have you ever thought of EMP weapons and Chainguns? I think both of these could be valuable additions to the Brikwars arsenal. Jeff (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) There are any number of different ways to do it, depending on the gun, and the attention span of the player building it. Your way is one perfectly good way (this is one of those areas that fits under the 'fudge everything you can get away (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) Thanks! (...) Playing a lot of first-person shooters lately, are we? (Funny thing, you might find this hard to believe, but we've been kicking around an idea to include minifig DeathMatch rules when we expand chapter 10.) For EMP weapons, we (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) :D I admit it, I got the idea of the chaingun from Starsiege Tribes... :) The EMP idea was just a general idea I had, though... (...) That sounds interesting! ;) (...) I must've missed this part in the rules. Its in there, right? (...) Well, (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Update

(...) Well, it's mentioned briefly at the tail end of the Rifles section (2.2.2). I don't think there's anything in the Pistols or Lasers section, maybe I'll add those when I'm done moving back down to Los Angeles. (...) Shoot! You just reminded me (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)