 Fun / Gaming / 192
191  |  193
Subject:
Jain's is still accepting submissions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 17:21:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain), the preeminent guide to the fighting men,
women and equipment in the sector will gladly accept submissions of field reports,
equipment reviews, unit interviews, or system guides.

...In addition to our army of field reporters (see our employment information at
http://wildlink.com/lego/jain/employment.htm), Jain's also will gladly accept submissions
from individuals who are lucky enough to be "in the right place at the right time"!

...All submissions should be sent to your nearest Jain's field office or to our central
contact at jains@wildlink.com. Submissions will be evaluated by our editors and fact
checked by our legal department and if the submission has what it takes, you and/or your
loved ones can see your words spread across the sector!

...Jain's pays a non-negotiable rate of 5KStC per published story in any of the 5 major
currencies of the sector. The money can be directly deposited into a planetary bank
designated by either yourself, your beneficiaries, or your estate.

Send submissions to our central editors at jains@wildlink.com!!

legal notes:
Jain's cannot be held responsible for death or injury of independent reporters, nor for
the loss of equipment, nor to any costs associated with long term imprisonment in slave
camps.

Independent reporters do not act on behalf of Jain's and cannot speak for the Guide or
company as a whole. Any claims made by an independent reporter with regards to certainties
of publication or notoriety should be verified through your local Jain's field office.

Jain's will not pay ransom for any independent reporter and will not negotiate for their
freedom. Demands of ransom or negotiations should be forwarded to the reporter's home
world.

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com