 Fun / Community / 395
Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey Janey,

The site looks very cool, I’m sure I’ll be checking it regularly. A couple of entries for you:

For the graffiti section, this image is on Flickr this morning.

For the ads, a while ago I started this thread on Classic-Castle, which has some of the ones you have, but also a few others. My favorite is probably the one with the giant block suspended from a crane at a construction site.

Bruce

Awesome, and thanks Bruce... added those as well as some others (to other galleries) that ppl have sent me over the last day or two.

Janey “Red Brick”