 Fun / Community / 385
Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Rob Antonishen wrote:
On 12/16/06, Janey Cook wrote:
Many of you all know about my passion for art and one of my favourite types of
builds are of the more artistic endeavours.  For the last number of years I have
been book-marking and saving Lego pics to my hard drive that are of that nature.

Nice gallery Janey-

One small error - this image:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/LegoArt/Brick%20Graffiti/253592554_1f4a4a6ddf.jpg
I'm afraid is NOT Lego, but is a Dr. Who Cyberman...

here are some images for comparison:
http://images.google.com/images?q=cyberman

-Rob A>

LOL, thanks Rob, will remove it from the gallery as soon as I have a chance.

Janey Red Brick