 Fun / Community / 394
Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:43:37 GMT

Hey Janey,

The site looks very cool, I’m sure I’ll be checking it regularly. A couple of entries for you:

For the graffiti section, this image is on Flickr this morning.

For the ads, a while ago I started this thread on Classic-Castle, which has some of the ones you have, but also a few others. My favorite is probably the one with the giant block suspended from a crane at a construction site.

Bruce