 Fun / Community / 391
Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.fun.community, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy your visit,

That’s a fun idea, Janey. I’m wondering if there should be a “mosiac” category. Many mosaics are created specifically as works of art.

Whoops. I didn’t click all the way through the “painting” category to answer my own question.

In the immortal words of Emily Lattella: “Nevermind”

:-)

JOHN

No problem... and I just added Ross’ Nat, smile!

Janey “Red Brick”