 Fun / Community / 388
Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Timothy Gould wrote:

   By all means, the TeBAG is not complete. I’m sure I have missed many that should have been included, so this is where I am asking you (ALES/AFOLS) all to help TeBAG to grow...

Send links or pictures that are a match for our Galleries to... JaneyRedBrick@gmail.com

Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy your visit,

Janey Red Brick (TeBAG Curator)

Would you accept t-shirt designs?

Tim

Yes, in the “Toying with Life” gallery there are a few tshirts (non-TLC release stuff, of course).

Janey Red Brick