 Fun / 1193
Re: Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:31:49 GMT

Ya, I saw that lastnight.  What is funny is I saw that same PC online last
week while researching this project.  I watch TSS religiously!  I was on it
(Jessica read my email) a couple of weeks ago!  She's a hottie. :P

I was going to do a PC / Atari 2600 mod.  That one is still an option, but I
wanted to also incorporate LEGO into the picture.  Who knows, maybe I'll
make a PC from a stock LEGO set (modified of course).

Rob

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.fun, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Great case!  I plan on building one soon.  Nothing special, but I want • it to
be small.

Rob

I have an idea where you could show the completed work.  I was watching • TechTV's
"The Screen Savers" the other day and they were showing the finalists to • their
case mod contest.
<http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/story/0,24330,3498856,00.html>

Granted, it's a bit too late to enter but a thought to consider.  I have • no
doubts they will have another contest soon.  (If you watch the show then • you
know how much they love seeing this stuff.)

Monday, they showed a Millennium Falcon PC.

<http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/showtell/story/0,24330,3399789,00.html>

Adr.