 Fun / 1184
Re: Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:09:59 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.fun, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
I found this on the net:
http://www.funpic.hu/fun-bin/picviewe.cgi?pic=co483&kateg=ujak

There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!

Probably because most of the people who build these things are computer geeks
first, lego geeks second, so they don't have a large brick collection, and have
to make do with what they have.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com