 Fun / 1188
Re: Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:47:17 GMT

I was there and don't recall ever seeing it.  If I had noticed it I would
have definitely taken pics!  Do you have any you'd like to share?  I'm
getting ready to (maybe" build a Lego PC using an ITX mobo.

Rob

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
The one I brought to Brickfest this year was solid black : )
I guess no one noticed it though, no one took pictures of it
or even commented on it : (  Oh, well...  I did have fun dragging it
to a LAN parties at night and it actually survived several trips on the
metro : )

-JSM