 Fun / 1187
Re: Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:50:32 GMT

The one I brought to Brickfest this year was solid black : )
I guess no one noticed it though, no one took pictures of it
or even commented on it : (  Oh, well...  I did have fun dragging it
to a LAN parties at night and it actually survived several trips on the
metro : )

-JSM

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.fun, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

I found this on the net:
http://www.funpic.hu/fun-bin/picviewe.cgi?pic=co483&kateg=ujak

There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!