 Fun / 1182
  Computer case (of Lego)

I found this on the net: (URL) have been such ones before, this is just one more. BR S (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as LEGO? Like the little house on top though! (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) Probably because most of the people who build these things are computer geeks first, lego geeks second, so they don't have a large brick collection, and have to make do with what they have. Adrian (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) You want monochromatic (well, almost)? Try this one: (URL) James Wilson Dallas TX (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) That's actually one of the best LEGO-cases so far. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

The one I brought to Brickfest this year was solid black : ) I guess no one noticed it though, no one took pictures of it or even commented on it : ( Oh, well... I did have fun dragging it to a LAN parties at night and it actually survived several (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

I was there and don't recall ever seeing it. If I had noticed it I would have definitely taken pics! Do you have any you'd like to share? I'm getting ready to (maybe" build a Lego PC using an ITX mobo. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Sure. Here's a couple of pics of it sitting on our dinning room table : Deep Links : (URL) was actually hoping to bring the mid-tower LAN Gaming Rig that I'm working on, but it wasn't ready so I slapped this one together around my shuttle XPC. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Great case! I plan on building one soon. Nothing special, but I want it to be small. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HLJ1o6.1GJv@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) I have an idea where you could show the completed work. I was watching TechTV's "The Screen Savers" the other day and they were showing the finalists to their case mod contest. (URL) Granted, it's a bit too late to enter but a thought to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Ya, I saw that lastnight. What is funny is I saw that same PC online last week while researching this project. I watch TSS religiously! I was on it (Jessica read my email) a couple of weeks ago! She's a hottie. :P I was going to do a PC / Atari 2600 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)