 Fun / 1182

Subject:
Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:37:23 GMT

I found this on the net:
http://www.funpic.hu/fun-bin/picviewe.cgi?pic=co483&kateg=ujak

There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

BR

Re: Computer case (of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
I found this on the net:
http://www.funpic.hu/fun-bin/picviewe.cgi?pic=co483&kateg=ujak

There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Re: Computer case (of Lego)
There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!

Probably because most of the people who build these things are computer geeks
first, lego geeks second, so they don't have a large brick collection, and have
to make do with what they have.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: Computer case (of Lego)
There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!

You want monochromatic (well, almost)?  Try this one:
http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/lego0933/

James Wilson
Dallas TX

Re: Computer case (of Lego)
There have been such ones before, this is just one more.

I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as
LEGO? Like the little house on top though!

You want monochromatic (well, almost)?  Try this one:
http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/lego0933/

Getting closer...

That's actually one of the best LEGO-cases so far.

/Tobbe

Re: Computer case (of Lego)