 Events / BrickFest / 3487
Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:49:01 GMT

Though they are all wonderful and all deserve to go to Brickfest, I have to vote for the adorable hippos. I thought they were really cute, but after watching the video and seeing them in action, I’m convinced no Brickfest would be complete without a visit from the Hungry Hippos! WOW! How creative is that!

Keep up the awesome work everyone! The world needs more adults who remember how to have fun!

Denise