 Events / BrickFest / 3498
Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, jamie berard wrote:
   Jamie will also be giving a presentation this year at BrickFest called “Stressing the Elements.”

Is there any chance that there will be slides for this presentation available online for those of us that can’t make it to BF? This sounds like an interesting topic!

Spencer