 Events / BrickFest / 3473
Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   The LEGO Group in Billund held a challenge to select a designer to go to BrickFest - Five designers took the challenge, which was simple: Build a moonbase module according to the standards set by the Space Community, and seen at this link on Zemi.net • --SNIP--
Joe Meno
Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006

Many thanks to Jamie Berard of the LEGO Group, Kevin Loch and Dan Boger

Hi Joe,

These are all very cool.

You might want to add names in the poll section. It’s pretty easy to make a mistake if you’re trying to remember numbers.

Tim