 Events / BrickFest / 3486
Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
We will have one dedicated shuttle driver for the convention (they have
a driver available anyways - we got an extra), so that may not be accurate.
It appears that the above service is independent - I'll check on that.

Thanks Joe for checking into this!  I'll be purchasing my flight tickets
soon.  All things being equal, it sounds like the Sheraton is the most
logical place to stay, ya?

What are most people doing?  Flying into Dulles and staying at the Sheraton?

I'll probably be arriving early Saturday morning and leaving either late Sunday
night or early Monday morning.

--Todd