 Events / BrickFest / 3330
Re: The Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:07:15 GMT

On Tue, August 16, 2005 11:08 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
As previously announced <http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23244>, we will be
assembling a Great Ball Contraption <http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/> at this
year's BrickFest.

well???? • ...

how did it go?

Chris

I didn't know you cared.  :)

Actually, it went very, very well.  It was more successful than we expected.  I hope
to write something up, but right now I'm just trying to relax.

If anyone has good video, I'd like to take a look at it.  I didn't get much video,
but I was asked by TLG if I can provide some clips that they can put on their web
site.

About the only video I did get (Thanks to Heather) was when KKK came back Sunday
night after everything shut down, to check out my Connect Four robot, and Legway.
That was pretty cool.

Steve