 Events / BrickFest / 2435
Re: BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:34:00 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that BrickFest 2004 will beheld on the weekend of
August 13-15th, 2004

Please review the website for more information.

http://www.brickfest.com/index2.htm

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest

D'oh!  I already have plans for that weekend...  Oh well, hope to see you all on
the West Coast sometime in the Spring!

And to those of you who ask "how does one of the most disorganized people in the
world have plans that far out?" -- We're celebrating my parent's 50th wedding
anniversary that weekend.  I think I need to be there...  ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC