 Events / BrickFest / 2435
  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) D'oh! I already have plans for that weekend... Oh well, hope to see you all on the West Coast sometime in the Spring! And to those of you who ask "how does one of the most disorganized people in the world have plans that far out?" -- We're (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2004

(...) Just make a really big "50" out of Lego Bricks to remember us by at your parent's anniversary... should be a big hit regardless.... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)