 Events / BrickFest / 2437
Re: BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:16:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that BrickFest 2004 will beheld on the weekend of
August 13-15th, 2004

Great news and perfect dates!
I'll try to catch a flight either wednesday night or thursday and back exactly a
week later.

As I'm not familiair with Washington DC, what touristic attractions are in the
area that are worth visiting? And any cheap hotel recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
Jan-Albert van Ree