 Events / BrickFest / 2431
Subject:
BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:05:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm pleased to announce that BrickFest 2004 will beheld on the weekend of
August 13-15th, 2004

Please review the website for more information.

http://www.brickfest.com/index2.htm

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest

Re: BrickFest 2004