 Events / BrickFest / 142
Re: BrickFest Update 5/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 17:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
no no... let me clarify.  Discussion groups are on the second floor.. When
Castle World was first proposed it was a roundtable discussion. I understand
that it has evolved to much more than that:-) The room will be larger then >last year but only slightly..

OK, phew! :-) I was worried for a while there. ;-)

Good, I'm glad... we are going to need the space. We have at least 15 people
who are definitely interested and are going to be there. This is gonna *rock*!

P.S. Silly, how could you think that I could forget CW?

I dunno! Just wondered. ;-)

-Shiri