 Events / BrickFest / 141
Re: BrickFest Update 5/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:08:55 GMT

Christina Hitchcock wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes: • <snip>
The second floor will have the historical set display and some of the MOC's
as well as the meeting rooms for the different discussions. • <snip>
Umm... am I crazy, or is the absence of a Castle room really staring at my
face? Tell me I'm wrong, please? :-(  We really want to set up a whole
"campsite" and it's going to be extremely difficult without a room for
ourselves. I mean, I can understand if there is none...

no no... let me clarify.  Discussion groups are on the second floor.. When
Castle World was first proposed it was a roundtable discussion. I understand
that it has evolved to much more than that:-) The room will be larger then last
year but only slightly..

Which should give us plenty of room since Brickwars won't have to be in
the same room.

P.S. Silly, how could you think that I could forget CW?

Must be because castle isn't your cup of tea... VVVVBG :-)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com