 Events / BrickFest / 140
Re: BrickFest Update 5/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 12:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes: • <snip>
The second floor will have the historical set display and some of the MOC's
as well as the meeting rooms for the different discussions. • <snip>
Umm... am I crazy, or is the absence of a Castle room really staring at my
face? Tell me I'm wrong, please? :-(  We really want to set up a whole
"campsite" and it's going to be extremely difficult without a room for
ourselves. I mean, I can understand if there is none...

no no... let me clarify.  Discussion groups are on the second floor.. When
Castle World was first proposed it was a roundtable discussion. I understand
that it has evolved to much more than that:-) The room will be larger then last
year but only slightly..

Then again, assume makes a you-know-what out of "u" and "me"... I hope this
isn't the case!

-Shiri (who just had her last day of high-school classes today... ever!
woo-hoo!)

Congratulations..

Christina

P.S. Silly, how could you think that I could forget CW?