 Events / BrickFest / 138
Re: BrickFest Update 5/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 02:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
The giant brick play area will be on the third floor along with the huge
train/town layout.

The second floor will have the historical set display and some of the MOC's as
well as the meeting rooms for the different discussions.  (We are currently
gathering a list of sets for this.  If you plan to bring an old set, email me
so that I can make sure we don't have to many duplicates.)

Brick Wars can be held in what last year was the Castle room and Evil Steve's
Pirate game can be held in what was the brick room.

Umm... am I crazy, or is the absence of a Castle room really staring at my
face? Tell me I'm wrong, please? :-(  We really want to set up a whole
"campsite" and it's going to be extremely difficult without a room for
ourselves. I mean, I can understand if there is none... but it seems like
there are a lot more rooms this year, and we had a whole room last time!...
so it seems reasonable to assume that we would have one this year too?

Then again, assume makes a you-know-what out of "u" and "me"... I hope this
isn't the case!

And.. Really all this planning is fun :-)

<nod> Cool... I'm just makin sure we won't be stuck in the bathroom. ;-)
Can't wait to get there though! This summer's gonna be awesome.

-Shiri (who just had her last day of high-school classes today... ever!
woo-hoo!)