 Events / 508
Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:27:35 GMT

*BIG SMILE*

Al-right.

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma writes:
Now that BricksWest is out of the bag.....

I would like to invite anyone with an animated bone in their body to submit an
entry or two (several if you would like) to a juried competition of animated
films to be held at BricksWest 2002.