 Events / 503
Re: Announcing BricksWestT 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:34:00 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message

<shameless plug>

Just so everyone knows, Tim is slated to attend BricksWest and run our • LDraw
activities. As our schedule becomes more solid in the next couple of • weeks,
look for further innformation to be posted here, or at the official event
web site (http://www.brickswest.com).

</shameless plug>

Haha :-)  At least its you shamelessly plugging *me*, not me shamelessly
plugging *myself* :-)  I look forward to preparing LDraw activities for the
event!

-Tim