 Events / 502
Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.events, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Whooo Hooo!!!!
-gyug

...I suppose this means I'm making a trip to Legoland an annual occurance ;-)

That WAS the idea, you know!

<shameless plug>

Just so everyone knows, Tim is slated to attend BricksWest and run our LDraw
activities. As our schedule becomes more solid in the next couple of weeks,
look for further innformation to be posted here, or at the official event
web site (http://www.brickswest.com).

</shameless plug>

Matt