 Events / 505
Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matthew Gerber writes:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact
Matthew Gerber
(866) 422-8993 VOICE/FAX
admin@brickswest.com
http://www.brickswest.com

Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event

<snipped details>

OMG! Now this is what I've waiting to see! The LUGNET site suggested, hey,
I'm all for it.  Myself and other members of SCLTC would be interested in
participating in such an event.

Adrian Egli