 Events / 1321
1320  |  1322
Subject:
ISD build records
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:57:41 GMT

I'm looking to compile a list of all the ISD build attempts.

The first timed build that I remember occurred at BricksWest in Feb. 2002.
Does anyone know who was on that team and how long it took them to build it?

For each attempt I am hoping to find the following info;

Name of event where the build occurred:
Time it took:
Names of people who participated:

Thanks in advance for your help.