 Events / BrickFest / 2675
Re: ISD build records
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.events, Christina Hitchcock wrote:

Hi Christina

I'm looking to compile a list of all the ISD build attempts.

The first timed build that I remember occurred at BricksWest in Feb. 2002.
Does anyone know who was on that team and how long it took them to build it?

For each attempt I am hoping to find the following info;

Name of event where the build occurred:
Time it took:
Names of people who participated:

The one I assist is LEGOWORLD 2003 in Zwolle, NL.

Pictures are available here :

The team was three nationalities guys (no girl !! is there any ISD attempt with
a girl in the team ?) : Dutch, Belgian and French.

I know the name of the French guys :

Jean-Louis Bergamo
Didier Malon
Erik Amzallag

Casper van Nimwegen from the Netherlands was also in the team.

I thought the time it took is

1 hour, 13 minutes and 35 seconds
(http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=165)

But, unfortunately I have a doubt concerning the time it took to build. An other
source tell

1 hour, 13 minutes and 25 seconds
(http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2131).
(this linkk also give a wrong time for the BricksWest attempt)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Christina Hitchcock

Bye and have a nice BrickFest 2004.

Didier