 Events / BrickFest / 2701
Re: ISD build records
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.events, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
3.
BrickFest August 2003, 1hr 14m 52sec: Ondrew Hartigan, Calum Tsang Steve
Hassenplug, Jeff van Winden, Adrian Drake, Scott Lyttle, Derek Raycraft,
don't know the two on the bottom corners or the one between Jeff and Ondrew

That's me between Jeff & Ondrew.  Must be the hair.

On a side note, my favorite part about that picture is Adrian staring intently
at Steve's brain.

Mmmmmmm......  Brains.

-nk