 Events / BrickFest / 2676
Re: ISD build records
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:19:14 GMT

Actually, the first build was in BW03, Feb 03.

http://www.lego.com:80/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=624&countrycode=2057&yearcode=2003&oldXML=true&archive=true

Time - 1:42:43

I don't have a list of names, but
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=325878 shows everyone.  I'm in
the black Lego shirt directly behind the ISD.

Christina Hitchcock wrote:

I'm looking to compile a list of all the ISD build attempts.

The first timed build that I remember occurred at BricksWest in Feb. 2002.
Does anyone know who was on that team and how long it took them to build it?

For each attempt I am hoping to find the following info;

Name of event where the build occurred:
Time it took:
Names of people who participated:

Thanks in advance for your help.