 Events / 1320
1319  |  1321
Subject:
Blender/LDraw work for SIGGRAPH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:36:44 GMT

I’m happy to see people talking a bit about Blender and LDraw here. I’ve been in touch with Ton Roosendaal of the Blender community for a few weeks now, we’re planning to get together at SIGGRAPH, attend each other’s BOF sessions, and talk about how the Blender and LDraw communities can better work together.

I would like to have some Blender/LDraw artwork to present at the third Blender BOF, the Blender Artist Showcase. If anyone has some artwork or software to show, please contact me. I’d be happy to present it briefly with Orion.

More info coming soon on LDraw sessions at SIGGRAPH this year!

-Tim