 Events / 1244
Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 11:48:48 GMT

Hi Mike,

I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them
to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl

Jeroen

"Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!roboticsresources.com> wrote in message
Hello fellow CAD/POV users,

For the <http://www.garfieldhts.org/homedays/index.htm Garfield Heights
Homedays>, I'm going to be taking my laptop along to display CAD images • and LEGO
Pov renders in a slideshow-type presentation (endlessly looping for the • five
hours we'll be there).

I myself will have not near enough time to create a number of good POV • renders
in time for the show, so I'm asking for participation.

It's simple; all I want are renders you've done or someone else's that you • have
their permission to use. They must be 800x600 or greater (that's the • highest
resolution of my laptop, so it won't do you much good to go higher) and of
course be LEGO-related (but can be models, scenes, lightsabre duels, • whatever).
If you have any wholly MLCAD-POV movies, I might be able to figure out how • to
show them too.

If you have images that you're willing to let me display for all to see, • please
email them to me or let me know where I can download them! I know there's • a long
bit till the show, but I need to get started on this now or I'll never • complete
it all in time.

I really appreciate any images you might like to share. If anybody from • the
Ldraw.org group has some official images they might like to show, that • would be
great too.

-Mike

PS: Yes, this is very much similar to • <http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1967
Jeroen's> project for LEGOWORLD Zwolle in 2003. I was impressed with some • of the
images I saw in the FTP directories, especially John P. Miller's. If • anybody
that submitted images for Jeroen still has them and wouldn't mind letting • me
show them, please drop me a line!