 Events / 1250
Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 12:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
Hi Mike,

I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them
to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl

Jeroen

As others have said... all the pics submitted by me for this can be reused.