 Events / 1241
1240  |  1242
Subject:
LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 01:51:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello fellow CAD/POV users,

For the Garfield Heights Homedays, I’m going to be taking my laptop along to display CAD images and LEGO Pov renders in a slideshow-type presentation (endlessly looping for the five hours we’ll be there).

I myself will have not near enough time to create a number of good POV renders in time for the show, so I’m asking for participation.

It’s simple; all I want are renders you’ve done or someone else’s that you have their permission to use. They must be 800x600 or greater (that’s the highest resolution of my laptop, so it won’t do you much good to go higher) and of course be LEGO-related (but can be models, scenes, lightsabre duels, whatever). If you have any wholly MLCAD-POV movies, I might be able to figure out how to show them too.

If you have images that you’re willing to let me display for all to see, please email them to me or let me know where I can download them! I know there’s a long bit till the show, but I need to get started on this now or I’ll never complete it all in time.

I really appreciate any images you might like to share. If anybody from the Ldraw.org group has some official images they might like to show, that would be great too.

-Mike

PS: Yes, this is very much similar to Jeroen’s project for LEGOWORLD Zwolle in 2003. I was impressed with some of the images I saw in the FTP directories, especially John P. Miller’s. If anybody that submitted images for Jeroen still has them and wouldn’t mind letting me show them, please drop me a line!