 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1967
1966  |  1968
Subject:
Submit your pictures for LEGOWORLD 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:36:41 GMT

Hi all,

This year I will setup a computer with a slide show of LDraw/POV pictures. I did
this last year and it was a great succes.

So here is the deal:

I set up a ftp site where you can upload your pictures. The adress is:

ftp.digitalbricks.nl

login is zwolle
passw is ldraw

please create a directory and name it after yourself and plase the files there.
Thursday 16 october will be the last day of upload; the ftp site will then be
closed.

Please don't make a mess of it. Please upload JPEGs, not BMPs. Preferred image
size is 1024 x 768 pixels but others sizes are welcome too.

Thnaks, Jeroen