 Events / 1246
Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 14:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.events, Steve Krass wrote:
   Mike

You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project.

Good luck have fun.

Steve

If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve